Second, it informs your users about what they can and cannot do on your site. By providing a clear set of guidelines, you can avoid confusion and misunderstandings among your users.
1. Purpose of the website or service – Describe what your website or service is for and what users can expect to find there.
2. User accounts – Explain how users can create and manage their accounts on your site, including rules for usernames, passwords, and account termination.
3. Acceptable use – Outline what activities are allowed and not allowed on your site, including rules for content, communication, and behavior.
4. Intellectual property – Explain how users can use the content on your site, including rules for copyright infringement and user-generated content.
6. Limitations of liability – Explain any limits on your liability in case of damage or loss caused by your site or service.
7. Termination and suspension – Outline the circumstances under which you may terminate or suspend a user`s account or access to your site.