TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Check In – 2 PM
- Check Out – 12 Noon
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the villa. Guests may smoke in the lawn area.
- Bookings for parties must be made 3 days in advance. 50% deposit to be made on the time of booking.
CHECK IN and CHECK OUT:
- Every Villa Guest must vacate the villa no later than 11:00 AM, and check-in time is 14:00 PM — NO EARLIER!
- Any failure to check out of your villa at 11:00 sharp may result in a half (1/2 day) rent penalty charged to Guest.
- Check-in and check-out times are strictly enforced at our villa. If you would like a later checkout time, you are required to check with our office for your stay to see if another group is arriving the day you leave. If not, you might be able to stay on later into the afternoon at no charge, but you are required to get prior permission to stay later than the published check-out time.
- Extra beds are available on additional charge on a per night basis.
- Dual-line telephones
- Complimentary personal tea/coffee maker.
- Use of fitness centre
- Wi-Fi services for resident guests ((terms and conditions apply).
- Basic access – complimentary.
- Bath amenities.
- Wall-mounted mirror, hair dryer.
- Music for dance and karaoke (loud music must be stopped at 10.30 PM as per Govt. Guidelines).
- Projector Screen in Gazebo to enjoy movies/sports matches etc.
- Cycle is available for guests to take a ride to the village area.
- Any cancellation or modification made to your reservation will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee in case the booking is cancelled 48 hours before the check in dates. 100% charges shall be forfeited for cancellation within 48 hrs of check in date.
- No refund for cancellation for the booking during peak periods like Diwali, Christmas, New Year, Independence Day etc. These are peak season business and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- No refunds will be granted unless there is a serious problem which cannot be remedied within 24 hours, and/or which causes the Guest extreme, undue discomfort, or serious inconvenience.
- You as the Guest acknowledges that they are responsible to the property Owner for the full value of damages caused to any assets/fixtures of the villa.
- Yahvi reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at their complete discretion.
- Yahvi will not accept responsibility for any alterations made to the property or its amenities, which are beyond its control.
- The Company will not accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense, or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use or condition of the property and its appearances, plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise, exceptional weather conditions or owner’s negligence.
- Further, no responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings, car, and its contents of the hirer or any member of the party during the holiday.
- Transportation (airlines, ferries, charter vessels, rental cars, and taxis) is supplied by providers who operate independently of Yahvi. We assume no responsibility, therefore, for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property because of the acts of those providers.
LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE:
- Guests are responsible for leaving the property and its contents in good order and in a clean condition. The guest is to pay for any damages or losses incurred during occupation.
- During occupancy, Guest is always responsible to lock villa’s windows and doors securely when not on the premises and must exercise care in securing all personal property. Guests must observe all cautions as given by Manager of the property.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to travel with the correct documentation. If you have any questions about the required documents, please call or e-mail us.
COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
- Yahvi shall make every effort to keep the villa and its inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. They reserve the right to be allowed several hours (up to 24 hours) to cure a reported problem.
- However, there is no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to the villa immediately.